1. By taking part in the Royal Holiday Rewards program, the Member agrees to all of the following Terms and Conditions.
2. The Royal Holiday Rewards program is exclusively for the use by Members with a full 30-year membership.
3. Participation in the program is without cost.
4. The benefits of the Royal Holiday Rewards program are Holiday Credits called
Rewards Credits, and may be used in combination with the Vacation Club’s Annual
Holiday Credits for booking stays.
5. 1 (one) Credit Reward is awarded for every 30 Holiday Credits used, for reservations made at destinations offering Rewards Credits and for bookings of a minimum of three nights.
6. Rewards Credits are valid only for booking lodging and therefor may not be exchanged for cash, used to cover All-Inclusive fees, breakfasts, or similar club-related or hotel fees.
7. The Royal Holiday Rewards program, as well as any Rewards Credits obtained (heretofore referred to as Rewards Credits), are non-transferable, and associated solely with the Membership owner and co-owner.
8. Program benefits are exclusively for the use of the owner and co-owner of the Vacation Club membership.
9. Credits Rewards are good until December 31st of the second year after they’re awarded.
10. The prerequisite for obtaining Rewards Credits is that the Member be current on their Annual Fee, Financing Payments, and/or any other Membership-related payment.
11. Rewards Credits may be awarded for the punctual payment of things like membership fees, or for certain reservations or for seasonal promotions.
12. Rewards Credits will be reflected in the Member’s account no longer than 48 hours from the moment of the related payment or booking.
13. Rewards Credits may only be obtained when a reservation is made using regular, annual, accelerated, accumulated or additional Vacation Credits.
14. Rewards Credits acquired through a booking, may only be used for a posterior reservation, and may not be used in combination with other promotions or benefits.
15. Rewards Credits are applied automatically. Vacation Consultants do not have the ability to provide them or make exceptions to these Terms and Conditions.
16.Rewards Credits can be consulted online at www.royalholiday.com/rewards, or by contacting a Vacation Consultant.
17.In the event a reservation made using Rewards Credits is canceled, all Rewards Credits used will be lost.
18. In the event a reservation made using Rewards Credits is canceled, the Club’s cancelation policies outlined in its operational statutes will be applied.
19. Any Membership account showing a 60-day outstanding balance risks the automatic cancellation of all Rewards Credits previously obtained, without the possibility of their recuperation.
20. Royal Holiday Club reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time.
21. In the event the Royal Holiday Rewards program is cancelled, Members will maintain the Rewards Credits acquired up until that time.
22. The Club reserves the right to make changes to the program without prior notification to members.