Princess cruise lines announces a new ship in their already stellar fleet. The Princess Sky gives you a whole new way to cruise with innovation and luxury. Modern and attractive in every aspect of its design, you’ll be aboard one of the flagships of the Princess Royal class, and your holiday on the high seas takes on a whole new meaning.
Outdoor fun on board Princess cruises is always serious business. Passengers get endless options for keeping busy by day or night.
- Retreat Pools, Wakeview, Top Deck: Cool off with the Princess Sky’s near endless swimming pool options.
- Sports courts: get in on the game, both basketball or volleyball games are taking place anytime, day or night.
- Movies beneath the stars: Film screenings, concerts and sporting events take place in the outdoor amphitheater.
- Discover the Stars with Discovery: The Discovery Channel offers interstellar excursions both on board beneath the stars of the sky at night, and on land with animal conservation and sighting excursions.
- On deck festivities: there’s always dancing, and music and one excuse or another to have a fantastic time.
Inside the Princess Sky there’s just as much fun as outdoors on deck.
- The Piazza: Just try to take in the fantastic European style city square.
- Princess Theatre: Broadway-style productions are playing every night.
- Take Five: Relax with a jazz band in the intimate Princess Sky lounge.
- World Festivals: Celebrate all the cultures of the world in continually changing performances and exhibitions.
- Guest artists: Have a drink and enjoy a performance by an ever-changing slate of magicians, comedians, and musicians.
- Princess Boutiques: Totally tax-free and duty-free shopping at the Princess Sky stores.
- Casinos: Try your luck on the Vegas-style gaming tables and slot machines.
Your palate is in for a treat with the huge variety of restaurants, including five specialty eateries, all inspired by the more than 380 destinations Princess visits. Princess chefs come aboard with Michelin stars, and master mixologists and sommeliers offer exceptional dining experiences.
- Chef’s Table Lumiere: a specialty restaurant, you get the perfect culinary journey for any special occasion.
- Anytime Dining: made-to-order dinners with flexible schedule all day long.
- Main Dining Room: Delight your palate with dishes from the award-winning chef, Curtis Stone.
- Ocean Terrace: A seafood bar is the perfect choice for seafood lovers.
- La Mer: enjoy the flavors of France with cooking from three-time Michelin star winner, Emmanuel Renaut.
- Sabatini’s: Italian cooking with Italian chef, Angelo Auriana
From the time you get on board, you’ll feel right at home, as you discover a new level of hospitality with multiple choices of cabins on the Princess Sky.
- Sky Suite: unparalleled service and the biggest balcony at sea. This suite gives you privileged views from the highest points on the ship.
- Suite: the most luxurious accommodation above sea level, spacious suites with balcony.
- Club Class: mini suites with exclusive VIP touches, and you get the Club Class dining room for meals.
- Mini Suite: Added luxurious elements give your stay premium amenities.
- Deluxe Balcony: unprecedented stays mean spectacular views of the sea from your cabin.
- Balcony: front row seats for magnificent scenery.
- Premium Ocean View: Cabins with the best views on board Princess Sky.
- Interior: The most economical accommodation option, ideal for recharging batteries after an action-packed day, includes a minibar, hair dryer, TV, wardrobe and bathroom.
- Accessible for guests with reduced mobility: The space offered by these cabins are ideal for wheelchair users. Showers are adapted with grab bars and a folding seat, and closets and desk are easily accessible.
Take advantage of a perfect, personalized holiday experience on board the Princess Sky.
The cruise fee covers:
Port Taxes, Federal Taxes, Meals*, Non-carbonated sodas**, Insurance.
The cruise fee no covers:
Canned juices, Alcoholic beverages, Speciality Dining, Tips.
* Food: All meals are included on board at established specialty and buffet restaurants. Some specialty restaurants bear an extra cost and service is subject to availability.
You’ll have an opportunity to choose your own preferred dinner schedule, subject to availability.
**Drinks: Some on-board drinks are included. These you’ll find available at established dispensaries: water, American and decaf coffee, and a selection of teas, and ice from ice machines. It is highly recommended that you purchase a beverage package to make your on-board experience that much better.
|IMO:||Year of construction:||Year of remodeling:||Tonnage:||Registro:|
|Boat length:||Total passenger capacity:||Total crew:||Total cabins:||Total suites:|
|330 meters||4402 passengers||1350 crew||1782 cabins||1440 suites|
|Total balconies:||Total outside cabins:||Total interior cabins:|
|- balconies||- outdoor cabins||342 interior cabins|