Select a stateroom to continue with your reservation
ShipFrom stern to bow, your fun at sea is setting sail on the Carnival Panorama.
The Panorama lets you marvel in the stunning waters off the coast of the Mexican Riviera. A Vista Class ship, it offers many of the most popular Carnival attractions, those that have made it the most popular cruise line worldwide. You get the famous Havana and Family Harbor category cabins with the most incredible views.
If outdoor fun is your thing, the Carnival Panorama offers endless activities by both day and night.
- Serenity: just for grown-ups, fun and relaxation until late.
- Dive-In Movies: movies beneath the starry skies on the high seas.
- Swimming Pools: two terrifically oversized swimming pools.
- Bolt Ultimate Coaster: Experience the adrenaline rush with the first roller coaster on the high seas.
- Mini Golf: more putt-putt action than ever.
- Jogging Track: Circumnavigate the whole deck on every morning run.
- Sky Track: The very length of the Panorama from way above.
- Basketball and volleyball courts: there’s always time to get in a game.
- Twister Waterslide: There’s never been a twistier place to splash, and kids take to the special Dr. Seuss Water Park.
- Loft 19: Don’t worry about a thing, it’s an oasis of relaxation.
Carnival offers a wide range of activities within the Panorama, enough to keep entire families busy:
- Casinos: Poker, blackjack, and roulette, or try your luck with the slots.
- Parties: For those who want it all, the Panorama offers four non-stop parties: Mega Deck Party, Groove for Sy Jude, Christmas and Sailaway Parties.
- Hasbro, The Game Show: Family games like Connect Four let you win fantastic prizes.
- Theater: A stunning range of shows even as you sail away.
- Clue: The Panorama’s best Detective will eventually solve the mystery.
- Comedy Club: Laughs till dawn at the Panorama Comedy Club.
- Nightclubs: All night dancing at several swinging nightclubs.
- Shopping: everything from sweets, to fine jewelry, beauty products, watches, liquor, accessories and clothing from the very best brands
- IMAX movie theater: bigger and better than ever.
- Lip Sync Battle: Be the greatest star of all and even your parents will dance!
- Thrill Theater: Take a seat and hold on; there’s nothing as riveting as a 4D movie.
Eating & Drinking
Delight your palate with exquisite dishes and refreshing drinks with the tremendous selection of restaurants and bars Panorama has for you.
- Guy’s Burger Joint: Burgers on the high seas from celebrity chef, Guy Fieri.
- Blue Iguana Cantina: Eats, drinks and more in an all-Mexican atmosphere.
- Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse: Premium cuts of beef plus seafood in an extraordinary setting.
- Bonsai Teppanyaki and Sushi and Jiji Asian Kitchen: the best of Asian food in one place, Carnival’s Panorama.
- Dining Room: three-course dinners and a wide selection of the finest foods.
- Lido Restaurant: all-day, every day, the Lido offers an amazing selection of eats.
- Seafood Shack: the bounty of the sea, delights and refreshes, by day or night.
- Pizza Pirate: specializes in everyone’s favorite onboard pizzas.
- Chef’s Table: On board the Panorama, the head chef is always delighting passengers.
- Lounges: The Panorama invites adult guests to no fewer than ten cocktail lounges for a drink.
The cabins onboard the Carnival Panorama will be your home during your holiday on the high seas. When the day is over, your resting place will be waiting. Choose the cabin that best suits your holiday needs.
- Inside cabins
- Ocean view cabins
- Balcony cabins
- Havana Staterooms & suites
- Cloud 9 Spa staterooms & suites
- Family Harbor staterooms & suites
You get all of the above on your way to exotic ports all along the Mexican Riviera, departing from Long Beach, California for new adventures every day.
December 28,2019 14:00Hrs
Los Angeles / California, USA
January 04,2020 09:00Hrs
Los Angeles / California, USA
|Port||Day||Arrival time||Day||Departure time|
|Los Angeles / California, USA||December 28,2019||14:00||December 28,2019||16:30|
|At sea||December 29,2019||00:05||December 29,2019||23:55|
|Cabo San Lucas, Mexico||December 30,2019||10:00||December 30,2019||19:00|
|Mazatlan, Mexico||December 31,2019||08:00||December 31,2019||17:00|
|Puerto Vallarta, Mexico||January 01,2020||08:00||January 01,2020||20:00|
|At sea||January 02,2020||00:05||January 02,2020||23:55|
|At sea||January 03,2020||00:05||January 03,2020||23:55|
|Los Angeles / California, USA||January 04,2020||08:30||January 04,2020||09:00|